LENGTH & PAR — 18 Holes:
Par 69, 6,629 yards, SSS 73
• White Medal Tees: Par 69, 6,403 yards,
• Yellow Men's Tees:
Par 69, 6,225 yards,
• Red Ladies Tees:
Par 74, 5,783 yards,
Summer — May into early October:
• Sunday thru Friday: £55/round,
• Saturday: £65/round,
Spring — April:
• Daily: £48/round
Winter — 2nd wk of October thru March:
• Sunday through Friday: £42/day
• Saturday: £47/day
Course Open and Playable Year Round
- 352 YARDS, PAR-4
welcome every day.
• Some weekends will be unavailable due to scheduled club events.
• Handicap Certificates Requested/Preferred: Men–24, Ladies–36.
Visiting players preferred to have memberships at a recognized golf club.
• Smart casual wear is acceptable on the course and in
• Changing rooms for men and women
• Pro Shop: fully-equipped
• Practice area and putting green
• Full bar and restaurant
Pull carts (trolleys): £3/round, £5/day
Golf carts (Buggies): £25/round, £40/day
• Golf clubs:
men's, women's, right- & left-handed. Request in advance:
call +44 (0)1766 780 857
BOOKINGS — Advance tee-times required.
Telephone the Secretary: +44
AUTOMATED ON-LINE SYSTEM
• OR have
Home At First book a tee-time for you as part of your
Wales travel itinerary — this
Outside 28 days prior to tee-time, all fees fully refunded.
• Inside 28 days of tee-time, a credit will
ADDRESS & LOCATION:
ADDRESS: Royal St. David's Golf Club,
Harlech, Gwynedd, Wales, LL46 2UB.
LOCATION: Just west of Harlech town
center on A496 coast road.
Home At First lodging: Harlech is on
the A496, approximately 25 miles southwest across Snowdonia from Betws-y-Coed.
Home At First lodgings:
• Northwest Wales:
Near Betws-y-Coed, Snowdonia, Northwest Wales,
25 very scenic miles drive
HOME AT FIRST's
NORTHWESTERN WALES travel program.
Home At First lodgings are 100 road miles
southeast of Harlech.
More information about
Home At First's
MID-WALES travel program.