SPRING 2022 SALE
Independent Travel with Flights
+ Lodgings + Ground Transport
BOOK THIS TRAVEL BARGAIN
BY FEBUARY 14, 2022
— SPRING 2022 —
• TRAVEL 08APR22 – 03JUN22
to any destination in Great Britain:
LONDON, ENGLAND, SCOTLAND, WALES
$AVE UP TO 23% – $603/person!
PER PERSON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY
1-Week, Full-Package, Any British Destination!
Special low rate 23% below our official,
published 2022 Main Season 2-person price to England. Savings different but still significant for Scotland or Wales.
THIS FULL-PACKAGE TRIP INCLUDES:
• ROUND-TRIP FLIGHTS from New York (JFK) or Newark (EWR) to London (LHR or LGW), Manchester (MAN), Edinburgh (EDI) or Glasgow (GLA), whichever is the proper airport for your British destination.
Flights from all USA & Canada airports available.
Please inquire about fares from your home airport.
• 7 NIGHTS APARTMENT/COTTAGE LODGINGS.
Your choice of lodging locations in the British destination of your choice in London, England, Scotland, or Wales.
• GROUND TRANSPORTATION
• A 8-Day London Transport Pass for London guests.
• Optional ScotRail FlexiPass for Edinburgh guests.
• 7-Day Car Rental for guests in rural villages and towns in locations in England, Scotland & Wales.
• ON-SITE ACTIVITY GUIDEBOOK
including suggested activities, touring itineraries, scenic sightseeing, shopping, restaurants, museums, castles, historic sites, royal Britain, and sections on golf, fishing, hiking & biking.
CONSIDER THIS POPULAR ADD-ON:
For a more leisurely trip with more time to discover the cultural variety and history of Britain,
ADD 7 NIGHTS LODGING & GROUND TRANSPORTATION FROM:
PRICE PER PERSON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY FOR ADDING ONE WEEK OF LODGING & GROUND TRANSPORTATION. PRICE VARIES BY LOCATION SELECTED AND SEASONALITY. HIGHER RATES APPLY DURING THE HIGH SEASON &/OR IF YOU CHANGE LODGING LOCATIONS.
THE FINER DETAILS:
• FLY TRANSATLANTIC OVERNIGHT to GREAT BRITAIN: Departures Fridays between April 8 and June 3, 2022 from New York City (JFK & EWR), USA. (Departures & Connecting Flights are available from other USA & Canada airports — please inquire.) Arrive the following morning at your destination airport: London (LHR or LGW) England, Manchester (MAN) England, Edinburgh (EDI), or Glasgow (GLA) Scotland.
• SELF-TRANSFER TO YOUR BRITISH LODGING LOCATION: Use your included ground transportation (car rental or London Transport Pass) and follow our pre-printed directions to travel to your lodging destination in London, England, Scotland, or Wales. Meet your landlord at a set time/place and take occupancy at your British lodging that afternoon.
• RETURN FLIGHT 8 DAYS LATER: Daytime flight from Britain (LHR, LGW, MAN, EDI, or GLA) back to New York (JFK or EWR), or to other USA/Canada airports after 7 full days/nights in Great Britain.
• 1-WEEK’S LODGING: 7 total Nights Lodging (Saturday to Saturday) in pre-reserved apartments in the heart of the Swiss Alps or in lively, surprising Italian Switzerland. All lodgings are near shopping, restaurants, cafés, and transit. Note that minimum occupancy numbers and some luxury upgrade supplements may apply to a few specific lodgings.
• TRANSPORT IN LONDON: London guests are furnished London Transport Passes for use on London’s Underground subway system, certain trains, city buses, and some river boats.
• TRANSPORT IN EDINBURGH: Edinburgh guests can purchase optional ScotRail FlexiPasses for use on Scotland’s Rail Network for days away from Edinburgh exploring Scotland.
• CAR RENTAL: Guests in rural destinations (towns & villages) in England, Scotland, and Wales receive use of a RENTAL CAR for 8 days. Pick-up & return your rental car at your arrival/departure airport in Britain. Rental Cars come with unlimited mileage, basic liability insurance, and most taxes included, but rental may be subject to some locally charged fees.
• ACTIVITY GUIDE: Guests staying in Britain receive regional guides keyed for their destination. Guides include dozens of pages of suggestions for exploring your British destination by car or public transit, sightseeing, discovering Britain’s 2,000 years (& more!) of history, visiting historic sites, museums & galleries, shopping, restaurants & cafés, churches & cathedrals, and castles. Included are special sections devoted to activities like golf, fishing, hiking and biking for active visitors.
• THIS OFFER EXPIRES MIDNIGHT FEBRUARY 14, 2022 — VALENTINE’S DAY! To take advantage of this special Travel Bargain offer, you must book and pay for your trip prior to the end of February 14, 2022. These special prices are great travel values, but are non-refundable. We recommend you purchase travel insurance to cover (at the least) potential losses due to your needing to cancel your trip or needing to interrupt your trip to return home early. HOME AT FIRST reserves the right to end this offer early for any reason.
• COVID-19: Britain is now (along with Ireland) the least affected by Covid in Western Europe. At this writing (26JAN22) Britain has a Covid infection case rate of 139 per 100,000, 28% lower than the current USA rate of 194 per 100,000 (source: NY Times Covid Tracker World Map). Britain is open to visitors from the USA and Canada who are fully-vaccinated with official documentation. We do recommend that travelers receive a Covid booster shot at least 2 weeks prior to departure for Britain.
Although entry into Britain by fully-vaccinated American and Canadian visitors currently requires pre-departure and post-arrival Covid tests, the UK government has announced the expected dropping of these requirements by mid-February. Visitors to Great Britain should check the latest official entry requirements HERE.
Prior to arrival in Britain, all visitors must submit a complete PASSENGER LOCATOR FORM.
Although mask-wearing is increasing voluntary in Britain, visitors should bring masks for use on the airplane journey, in the airports, on public transportation, and at any British locations that may require their use.
• TRAVELING WITH CHILDREN: Children must vaccinated, and must bring official certificates of Covid vaccination, or entry will be refused.
• Travel Insurance policies may or may not cover Covid-19 related cancellations, interruptions, medical costs, and/or evacuations. Contact a travel insurance specialist to help you obtain the coverage you prefer.
• RETURNING HOME: US citizens currently need negative Covid-19 test result taken within 24 hours of their flight departure in order to re-enter the United States. Testing is available at testing centers throughout Britain, including all the international airports. Please note that a positive test may mean quarantining in Britain until testing negative again.
• IMPORTANT: To take advantage of this special offer Travel Bargain, you must be able to show that you have been fully vaccinated (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson).