CHRISTMAS 2021 SALE
Independent Travel with
Flights + Lodgings
BOOK THIS TRAVEL BARGAIN
BY NOVEMBER 5, 2021
HOLIDAY SHOPPING TRAVEL
• Depart 26NOV21 to 15DEC21
PER PERSON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY
$AVE 25.5% — $644/prs!
BELOW OUR SOON-TO-BE-PUBLISHED
2021-22 MAIN SEASON ROME PRICE
• Depart 16DEC21 to 6JAN22
PER PERSON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY
$AVE 22.6% — $644/prs!
BELOW OUR SOON-TO-BE-PUBLISHED 2021-22 HIGH-SEASON ROME PRICE
THIS FULL-PACKAGE TRIP INCLUDES:
• ROUND-TRIP FLIGHTS from JFK or EWR.
Flights from all USA & Canada airports available.
Please inquire about fares from your home airport.
• 7 NIGHTS APARTMENT LODGINGS.
ROME: In centrally-located historic district within walking distance of major historic & cultural sites, Vatican City, restaurants, cafés, shops, & Christmas markets at the Piazza Navona & Spanish Steps.
• ON-SITE GUIDEBOOK for ROME
suggesting sites, activities, restaurants, museums, etc.
CONSIDER THIS POPULAR ADD-ON:
CONTACT HOME AT FIRST FOR THE ADD-ON PRICES!
To see more while you are in Italy —
• ADD DAYS IN ROME: as few as 3-Days — inquire for pricing.
THE FINER DETAILS:
• FLY TRANSATLANTIC OVERNIGHT to ROME, ITALY : Depart any Tuesday thru Fridays November 26, 2021 thru January 6, 2022 from New York City (JFK) or Newark (EWR), USA. (Departures & Connecting Flights are available from all other USA & Canada airports — please inquire.) Arrive the following morning at your destination airport in Rome (FCO).
• ARRIVING IN ROME: Self-transfer (by taxi) to your reserved vacation apartment in a delightfully central, very walkable, historically rich section of Rome. Meet your landlord/host at a pre-set time & place to take occupancy.
• RETURN FLIGHT 8 DAYS LATER: Taxi back to Rome’s FCO airport to check-in for your daytime flight from Rome (FCO) back to New York (JFK), Newark (EWR), or to other USA/Canada airports after 7 full days & nights in Rome.
• 1-WEEK’S LODGING: 7 total Nights Lodging (Saturday to Saturday) in pre-reserved apartments in historic central Rome. You will love your apartment’s central location just minutes from most of Rome’s major attractions, restaurants, and shopping — including the large Christmas market at the Piazza Navona.
• OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL LODGING: Although this special package is priced for 7 nights of lodging, you may add nights in the same apartment or change locations. HOME AT FIRST has lodgings in several other areas of Italy, including: Florence, Vienna, Cinque Terre, and Amalfi. Please inquire!
• TRIP PLANNING: HOME AT FIRST‘s Italy specialists will help you plan an individualized, independent Italy itinerary that meets your needs, tastes, interests, pace, and budget. Note that minimum occupancy numbers and some luxury upgrade supplements may apply to a few specific lodgings.
• GROUND TRANSPORT IN ROME: Most Rome guests use a car transfer service from the airport to their apartment and back again. HOME AT FIRST can arrange for airport car transfers as an extra-cost option for your trip. Otherwise, HOME AT FIRST Rome guests can easily walk 5-30 minutes to most major attractions, restaurants, cafés, shops, and markets. For non-walkers or further distances, taxi ranks are within 5-minutes walk of most HOME AT FIRST Rome lodgings.
• ACTIVITY GUIDE: Guests staying in Italy receive regionally-keyed guidebooks with dozens of pages of suggestions for exploring Rome on foot, taxi, or by public transit: historic sites, museums & galleries, food & wine, restaurants, shopping, churches, and the Vatican.
• THIS OFFER EXPIRES MIDNIGHT NOVEMBER 5, 2021: To take advantage of this special Travel Bargain offer, you must book and pay for your trip prior to the end of November 5, 2021. These special prices are great travel values, but are non-refundable. We recommend you purchase travel insurance to cover (at the least) potential losses due to your needing to cancel your trip or needing to interrupt your trip to return home early. HOME AT FIRST reserves the right to end this offer early for any reason.
• COVID-19: At this writing (07OCT21) Italy has a Covid infection case rate of 5 per 100,000, about 1/6 the current USA rate of 31 per 100,000 (source: NY Times Covid Tracker World Map).
Italy is open to documented fully-vaccinated visitors flying from the USA or Canada. A negative PCR or antigen test taken 72/48 hours before flying is now required. You will need to complete a “passenger locator form” showing your address while in Italy. While in Italy, travelers should follow the science and the recommended behaviors they may encounter locally. Bring masks for use on the airplane journey, in the airports, on public transportation, and indoors in public places (stores, restaurants, museums, etc.) as well as any crowded outdoor space, where Italy requires their use.
• TRAVELING WITH CHILDREN: The best plan is to have the children vaccinated. Unvaccinated children who fail a Covid-19 test can ruin your travel plans quickly, as quarantine will be required.
• Travel Insurance policies may or may not cover Covid-19 related cancellations, interruptions, medical costs, and/or evacuations. We recommend contacting a travel insurance specialist to help you obtain the coverage you prefer.
• RETURNING HOME: US citizens currently need negative PCR or antigen Covid-19 test result taken within 72/48 hours of their flight departure in order to re-enter the United States. Testing is available at testing centers in Rome, and at Rome’s FCO Airport. Please note that a positive test may mean quarantining in Italy until testing negative again.
• IMPORTANT: To take advantage of this special offer Travel Bargain, you must be able to show documentation that you have been fully vaccinated (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson).