SPRING SPECIAL SALE!
Choose 1 or 2 of these stylish
Scandinavian Capital Cities
• COPENHAGEN DENMARK
• OSLO NORWAY
• STOCKHOLM SWEDEN
LOTS TO SEE, DO, & ENJOY:
• Shopping, royalty, harbor cruises
• Galleries, museums, & concerts
• World-class foodie destinations
• History: Vikings, Middle Ages
• Castles, Palaces, Cathedrals
CURRENT TRAVEL BARGAIN!
7-Day Full-Package: Independent Travel with Flights, Lodgings, Breakfast, TransPasses
BEST SCANDINAVIA SALE EVER!
BOOK THIS TRAVEL BARGAIN BY DECEMBER 7, 2023
• TRAVEL 15APR24 – 25MAY24
$AVE UP TO 36.75% – $1254/person!
PER PERSON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY
Special low rate 37% below our official, published 2024 Spring Season 2-person, 7-day price to Scandinavia.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT IN SCANDINAVIA?
• CULTURE: Copenhagen, Oslo, 7 Stockholm are Scandinavia’s great capital cities in all ways economic, cultural and political. The governments and royal families are headquartered here in the capital cities of Denmark, Norway, and Sweden. Each city’s commercial center celebrates the best of its national and regional products. Their museums collect and display their specific Scandinavian history. Their shops display the best of Scandinavian style. Their theatres showcase the world’s finest drama, opera, classical and pop music. Anchoring it all are the beloved city parks devoted to each country’s passion for lifestyle, history, art, and nature: Tivoli, Copenhagen’s beloved amusement park; Vigeland, Oslo’s remarkable sculpture garden; and Skansen, Stockholm’s living open-air museum.
• LIFESTYLE: Scandinavia is known for its preference for low-pressure, informal, cozy lifestyles. Hygge is the relaxed attitude toward life practiced in Denmark. Koselig is the Norwegian equivalent. And the Swedish fika coffee break lets busy Stockholmers enjoy some stress-free social time each day. Joining in the enjoyment life’s simple pleasures will help you get a positive sense of Scandinavia’s well-being practices.
• STYLE: Copenhagen, Oslo, and Stockholm are centers of clean (often minimalist) Scandinavian design & manufacturing, especially in furniture and interior furnishings.
• FOOD: Scandinavia is a prime foody destination from street food to Michelin-starred world-class restaurants featuring Nordic cuisine.
• TRANSPORT: Urban Scandinavians are renowned for bicycling. But the walking and public transportation are equally good in Copenhagen, Oslo, and Stockholm. You do not need a car. You only need the local City Transit Pass that comes with your trip and provides reliable, frequent, safe city transport on each city’s excellent public transport network.
THIS FULL-PACKAGE TRIP INCLUDES:
• ROUND-TRIP FLIGHTS from New York (JFK) or Newark (EWR), to/from Copenhagen (CPH) Denmark, Oslo (OSL) Norway, &/or Stockholm (ARN) Sweden.
Flights from all USA & Canada airports available.
Please inquire about fares from your home airport.
• 7 NIGHTS HOTEL LODGINGS IN ONE OR TWO SCANDINAVIAN CAPITAL CITIES:
are inns or quality small hotels centrally-located in Copenhagen, Oslo, and Stockholm. Lodging includes daily smorgasbord breakfast. Choose 7 nights in any one city, or 4 nights in one city plus 3 nights in a second city.
• GROUND TRANSPORTATION:
is the use of City Transit Passes for the modern city transit system: metro, buses, trams, some boats, and some trains in Copenhagen, Oslo, and/or Stockholm. Note: the Copenhagen & Stockholm City Passes are valid for transfers on these cities’ respective airport metro service. The Oslo City Pass is not valid on Oslo’s airport express trains.
• ON-SITE ACTIVITY GUIDEBOOKS.
For each of your destination cities. Guides include suggested activities, excursions, scenic sightseeing, boat cruises, shopping, restaurants, museums, castles, historic sites, royal palaces, and much more.
Add days in your destination city
or cities for $366/person/day.
Expand your Scandinavian experience by adding stops in Bergen or Oslo, Norway, Gothenburg or Stockholm, Sweden, or Reykjavik, Iceland. Minimum stop in any location is 3 days/nights. Stops include lodging, connecting flights, & appropriate ground transport.
INTERESTED? PLEASE INQUIRE!
ADDITIONAL STOPS WILL BE PRICED PER PERSON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY FOR ADDING MINIMUM OF 3 NIGHTS OF LODGING, PLUS CONNECTING FLIGHTS & GROUND TRANSPORT. PRICE VARIES BY LOCATION SELECTED AND SEASONALITY.
THE FINER DETAILS:
• DAY 1: FLY TRANSATLANTIC OVERNIGHT to SCANDINAVIA: Departures daily between April 15 and May 17, 2024 from New York City (JFK), or Newark (EWR), USA. (Departures & Connecting Flights are available from other USA & Canada airports — please inquire.) Arrive the following morning at your destination airport: Copenhagen (CPH) Denmark, Oslo (OSL) Norway, or Stockholm (ARN) Sweden.
• DAY 2: SELF-TRANSFER TO YOUR 1ST LODGING LOCATION IN COPENHAGEN, OSLO, or STOCKHOLM: Arrive in Scandinavia. Follow our pre-printed directions to travel to your first lodging destination in Copenhagen, Oslo, or Stockholm. Check-in and take occupancy that afternoon.
• DAY 6: FLY TO YOUR 2ND LODGING LOCATION IN COPENHAGEN, OSLO, or STOCKHOLM: Follow our pre-printed directions to fly to your second lodging destination in Copenhagen, Oslo, or Stockholm. Check-in and take occupancy that afternoon.
• DAY 9: RETURN FLIGHT TO NORTH AMERICA: Daytime flight from Copenhagen (CPH), Oslo (OSL), or Stockholm (ARN) back to New York (JFK), or Newark (EWR), or to other USA/Canada airports after 7 full days/nights in Scandinavia.
• 1-WEEK’S LODGING: 7 total Nights Lodging in pre-reserved inns or quality small hotels in Copenhagen, Oslo, and/or Stockholm. Lodgings are centrally-located: near shopping, restaurants, cafés, and transit. Daily smorgasbord breakfast included.
• CITY TRANSPORT: Guests are furnished City Passes for use in Copenhagen, Oslo, and Stockholm on the métro system, certain trains, trams, city buses, and even some harbor boats.
• ACTIVITY GUIDE: Guests receive regional guides keyed for their use in Copenhagen, Oslo, and Stockholm. Guides include dozens of pages of suggestions for exploring your destination by public transit, sightseeing, visiting historic sites, museums & galleries, shopping, restaurants & cafés, churches & cathedrals, royal palaces and castles.
• THIS OFFER EXPIRES MIDNIGHT DECEMBER 7, 2023. To take advantage of this special Travel Bargain offer, you must book and pay for your trip prior to the end of December 7, 2023. These special prices are great travel values, but are non-refundable. We recommend you purchase travel insurance to cover (at the least) potential losses due to your needing to cancel your trip or needing to interrupt your trip to return home early. HOME AT FIRST reserves the right to end this offer early for any reason.
• RETURNING HOME: USA citizens no longer need to take Covid tests before traveling internationally. Nevertheless, because COVID variants are still in circulation, being fully-vaccinated is the best kind of travel insurance for your trip.