SPRING 2023 SPECIAL SALE
Why London is our most popular destination:
• Apartments located near Tower Bridge
• Quality Apartments with hosting services
• History: Tower of London is next door
• Walkable along traffic-free river paths
• Restaurants & Pubs abound
• Services & Shopping at hand
• Transport within 5-10min walk
• Theatre District: 20-30min
• Museums: 20-40min
• Royal London: 35min
• Greenwich: 35min
• Railway Stations: 15-40min
• 60min from Heathrow Airport
• 45min from Gatwick Arpt. by rail
• Personalized taxi services available
BOOK THIS TRAVEL BARGAIN
BY DECEMBER 14, 2022
CURRENT TRAVEL BARGAIN!
Independent Travel with
Apartment in Central London, Flights, & TransPass
— SPRING 2023 —
• TRAVEL MARCH 4 – MAY 20, 2023
$AVE UP TO 30% – $843/person!
PER PERSON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY
Special low rate 29.75% below our official, published 2023 Main Season prices to London. NOTE: supplements may apply for 2-person occupancy in larger apartments.
THIS FULL-PACKAGE TRIP INCLUDES:
• ROUND-TRIP FLIGHTS from NEW YORK (JFK/EWR) to LONDON (LHR or LGW).
Flights from all USA & Canada airports available.
Please inquire about fares from your home airport.
• 7 NIGHTS APARTMENT LODGINGS CENTRAL LONDON near Tower Bridge & the Tower of London
• LONDON TRANSPORT PASSES for your use on the Underground, Red Buses, certain train lines (including the Docklands Light Railway, and the hyper-modern Elizabeth Line), even certain Thames River cruisers
• LONDON ACTIVITIES GUIDE
Comprehensive guide keyed for your visit with suggestions for sightseeing & car touring, shopping, museums, restaurants, pubs, churches, castles, Royal London, activities including walks, day-trips out of London, and much more.
CONSIDER A SECOND WEEK!
For a more leisurely trip & more time to enjoy springtime in London.
ADD 7 NIGHTS APARTMENT LODGING & LONDON TRANSPASS FROM:
PRICE PER PERSON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY FOR ADDING 1 WEEK OF APARTMENT & TRANSPASS. PRICE CAN VARY BY LODGING SELECTED & SEASONALITY. A HIGHER RATE APPLIES IF CHANGING LODGINGS OR REGIONS.
THE FINER DETAILS:
• TRIP PLANNING: HOME AT FIRST‘s England specialists help you plan an individualized, independent itinerary that meets your needs, tastes, interests, pace, & budget.
• FLY TRANSATLANTIC OVERNIGHT to LONDON, UK. Departures Fridays between March 3 and May 12, 2023, from New York City (JFK) or Newark NJ (EWR), USA. (Departures & Connecting Flights are available from all other USA & Canada airports — please inquire.) Arrive the following morning at your destination airport in the UK.
• ARRIVAL NEXT DAY: Getting to your London lodging.
After flying all night from North America to London, you self-transfer via Underground or train (or both) to your London apartment where you will be met by your landlord/host at a specific time introduced to your lodging when you take occupancy.
Alternatively, be met at the airport by our dedicated taxi service for a comfortable, personalized cross-London drive to your apartment. Your driver will show you and your luggage to your London apartment
(This service comes for an additional fee. Please inquire.)
• 1-WEEK’S LODGING: 7 total Nights Lodging in your pre-reserved London apartment. Note that minimum occupancy numbers and some luxury upgrade supplements may apply to a few specific lodgings.
Your landlord, host, or their representative provides support during your visit if you have questions, or if problems or emergencies arise.
• OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL LODGING: Although this special package is priced for 7 nights of lodging, you may add a week in the same London apartment or change locations to other regions of ENGLAND or WALES where HOME AT FIRST has lodgings. Please inquire!
• GETTING AROUND LONDON using your London TransPass on London’s comprehensive transport network requires a little getting used-to. You will find the directions in our “London Activities Guide” quite useful in helping you get to your destinations efficiently and securely whether by Tube, bus, train, or river cruiser.
• ACTIVITY GUIDE: Guests receive Home At First’s “London Activity Guide”, loaded with scores of pages of suggestions for exploring London by public transport: sightseeing, touring, visiting historic sites, museums, pubs, restaurants, shopping, churches & cathedrals, and activities such as walking, shopping, and theatre-going.
• THIS OFFER EXPIRES MIDNIGHT DECEMBER 14, 2022: To take advantage of this special Travel Bargain offer, you must book and pay for your trip prior to the end of December 14, 2022. These special prices are great travel values, but are non-refundable. We recommend you purchase travel insurance to cover (at the least) potential losses due to your needing to cancel your trip or needing to interrupt your trip to return home early. HOME AT FIRST reserves the right to end this offer early for any reason.
• COVID-19: The United Kingdom is open without Covid restriction to visitors from the USA and Canada. We do recommend that travelers receive their most-recent Covid booster shot within 2-weeks to 270 days prior to departure to London.
Although mask-wearing is mostly voluntary throughout the British Isles, visitors should consider bringing masks for use on the airplane journey, in airports, on public transportation, and at any locations that may require their use.
• TRAVELING WITH CHILDREN: The best plan is to have the children vaccinated, if permitted.
• RETURNING HOME: USA citizens no longer need to take a Covid test before returning home. Nevertheless, because COVID variants are still in circulation, being fully-vaccinated is the best kind of travel insurance for your trip.