Home At First’s WALES, BRITAIN’S BEST-KEPT SECRET Travel Program in a Nutshell:
HOW HOME AT FIRST’s WALES VACATION COTTAGES PROGRAM WORKS—
Discovering Britain’s Best-Kept Secret —
Independent Travel from Wales Vacation Cottages.
First — Request a Free Trip Proposal
• Contact Home At First. Tell us about your travel dream of discovering Wales, Britain’s Best-Kept Secret. We will tell you about getting there, where we stay (you’ll love our authentic Wales vacation cottages & locations!), and how best to get around (by rental car, and occasionally by riding great little trains, and by walking in the striking landscape).
— Tell us how many people will be with you, and their ages.
— Tell us when you would like to travel, and for how long.
— Tell us if you would like to combine a visit to Wales with a visit to another part of Wales, England, Scotland, Ireland, or to any Home At First destination in Continental Europe (Paris , Italy, or Switzerland), Scandinavia (Denmark, Norway, Sweden), or even to Iceland.
— Ask for a Free Trip Proposal with Cost Estimate.
WALES VACATION COTTAGES — THE BEST WAY TO DISCOVER WALES, BRITAIN’S BEST-KEPT SECRET
Car touring is the best way to DISCOVER Britain’s best-kept secret FROM YOUR WALES VACATION COTTAGE.
Second — We Design Your Dream Trip for You
• We prepare a proposed itinerary & cost estimate with all the lodgings & transportation you need to discover Wales, Britain’s Best-Kept Secret, independently using a quality Wales vacation cottage. We send our individualized itinerary proposal to you via email and/or postal mail.
• You review our proposal; accept it, reject it, or revise it until we have it just right for you. It is, after all, your dream trip, to be done the way you wish.
• Once accepted, we request an initial payment by check along with your signed acceptance.
• We begin putting your plans in place, securing your LODGINGS, FLIGHT RESERVATIONS & TICKETS, RENTAL CAR VOUCHERS and/or any TRAIN TICKETS required. Most Home At First Wales Vacation Cottages guests arrive by air at London’s Heathrow or Gatwick Airports; many others come from elsewhere in the British Isles or from locations in Europe by air.
• Payment in full is due 90 days prior to departure, or when you are ready to lock in your included airfares, whichever comes first.
Third — Departure Day Finally Arrives
• All travel documents for your trip — including our exclusive “Wales Activity Guide” — will be sent to you by 30 days prior to your trip departure date.
• You follow our driving directions for your transfer from your arrival point to your Wales vacation cottage, where you will be met at a pre-set time by your lodging’s host, who will show you the cottage, explain its workings, see to your comfort, and let you get some rest.
• Have a nap. If you have not already done so, get some groceries for your kitchen. Make supper or go out for a meal. The fun begins now as you begin to discover Wales, Britain’s best-kept secret independently from your authentic Wales vacation cottage home.
WALES: LIKE BRITAIN’S SMALLEST HOUSE (IN CONWY, NORTH WALES), UNEXPECTED DELIGHTS ARE TO BE EXPECTED IN BRITAIN’S SMALLEST COUNTRY & BEST-KEPT SECRET.
Quality Wales Vacation Cottages: Home Bases for Discovering Britain’s Best-Kept Secret.
Minimum lodging time is 7 nights for rural destinations. Weekly occupancy period typically begins Friday or Saturday.